So, you're thinking of getting more kick out of your mini moto?! There are a large number of upgrades that can be performed on mini motos to get the best out of your bike, whether you have an air cooled or water cooled model.
Whatever your budget or technical ability, there is a performance upgrade that will suit you!
What upgrades are available for air cooled mini motos?
- Rocket Key: This is a very cheap, very easy to fit woodruff key. Locates between your crankshaft and flywheel to advance the timing of the engine.
- Steel or Fiberglass Reeds: Also very cheap, although slightly more complicated to fit. Sits within your reed valve block to add to the 'crispness' of the engine.
- Performance Exhaust: Improves the throughput of the engine, allowing for more horsepower!
- Performance Carburettor: Allows more fuel and air to enter the engine, thereby delivering more oomph when the fuel ignites.
- NGK Spark Plug: Cheap and simple to fit, NGK plugs deliver a more robust spark with a longer life.
- K&N Gauze Air Filter: Requiring no technical know-how to fit whatsoever, K&N style filters increase the air flow into the carburettor, thereby helping the fuel to ignite more readily.
- Lightweight Flywheel: Alloy flywheel for less weight and a more rapid spark.
- CNC Machined Cylinder Head / Barrel: Smoother bore for less internal friction and increased piston fluidity.
- Performance Piston Kit: Normally includes added windows or oil holes for increased lubrication, making the piston lighter in weight and reducing the friction in the cylinder.
As well as performance items, we also carry a large stock 'bling' parts for mini motos.
We also stock a large number of upgrades for other mini motos and pit bikes.
If you would like any more information or advice please call Sales on 02476 398 085, or contact email@example.com.