To track your order, log in to the My Account console. Recent orders and their statuses will be displayed on the dashboard. You can also call us on 02476 455893 (UK 9.30am-5pm Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm Sat).
Shipping & Delivery
Our working despatch and delivery days are Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2.30pm Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays) on the same day, with all other orders being despatched on the next working day. Weekend orders will always be despatched on the next working day (usually a Monday).
All our advertised shipping times (e.g. Next Working Day) relate to the time we expect your order to take to arrive after we despatch it.
- UK BUYERS: Who will deliver my item, and how long will it take?
The shipping options offered to you at checkout will depend largely on the weight and size of your items.
The vast majority of our items are sent either with the Royal Mail (small items), or with one of our courier partners (larger and heavy items). Where both options are available you will be offered the opportunity to upgrade to courier at checkout. Bikes and machines may need to be delivered by pallet on a larger vehicle, and these deliveries can often take 2-3 working days.
Some areas of the UK (offshore and highlands) may take longer than the stated time frame. In rare circumstances, we may need to request additional postage costs for some of these areas. Where this happens, you will of course be entitled to cancel if you are not happy.
Please note that tracking is not available for Royal Mail, but is available for all courier services.
Where free shipping is offered, this will be an economy service (such as Royal Mail 48), although we may use faster services for some items.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Who will deliver my item, and how long will it take?
We use Royal Mail international, DPD and UPS to ship our items all over the world. All available options will be shown to you at checkout.
Tracking will be provided in most instances, except for items shipped to EU counties on the standard Royal Mail service.
International delivery times: (subject to customs or other delays, which can sometimes add up to 2 weeks in rare instances)
- EU Standard: 2-7 working days (no tracking)
- EU Express DPD/UPS: 1-5 working days (precise tracking)
- USA Standard: 5-10 working days (basic tracking)
- USA Express DPD/UPS: 1-3 working days (precise tracking)
- Worldwide Standard: 5-15 working days (basic tracking)
- Worldwide Express DPD/UPS: 1-6 working days (precise tracking)
- How can I get help with shipping or tracking?
Please use the contact form, live chat or call us on 02476 455893 for any questions that you have about shipping.
- Shipping is not listed to my destination, can I get a quote?
Yes! Some items are difficult to price for worldwide shipping due to various reasons. Please contact us with your full address and details of which items you are interested in.
Privacy & Security
Payment & Pricing
If you purchase online, we securely accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards. You can even pay by phone if you feel more comfortable dealing with a real person (call 02476 455893). All purchase transactions take place over our verified secure server and are handled by PayPal, a highly professional, highly secure, leading worldwide payment processor.
Customers wishing to pay by bank transfer or other method will need to arrange their purchase over the phone so we that can discuss your needs - please call 02476 455893. Please note that we do not normally accept cheques or bank transfers; customers are only able to pay in this way by special agreement with us beforehand. Due to our accounting procedures, please note that it can take up to 15 working days before we are able to class a cheque as cleared.
We always aim to keep our prices fair and as low as possible, however fluctuations in the exchange rate and the marketplace mean that from time to time prices will be adjusted up and down to compensate. Prices in currencies other than British Pound Sterling are calculated based upon the current exchange rate against pound sterling (updated daily). Prices in these currencies are displayed as a guide and you may find a slight variation in the price when you checkout, due to PayPal exchange rate fluctuation. Trade customers may be eligible for a discount on many items and should call 02476 455893 to get an account set up. Customers wishing to discuss bulk orders should also call us for more information.
Returns & Replacements
- How can I contact returns?
Returns can be contacted on 02476 455893. Opening hours are 9.30am-5.00pm (Mon-Fri). The returns department is closed at weekends and on public holidays.
- Can I return an item that has been supplied incorrectly or that's faulty?
Like all companies, we occasionally make mistakes; please bring this to our attention and we will aim to rectify the situation promptly and fairly. Parts that are supplied to the best of our knowledge, but which are later found not to fit, can be refunded but we would not refund delivery costs. Please see our full returns terms and conditions below.
Please note: where we have made a picking error or if an item has arrived damaged, we will only be able to agree to cover returns costs if we arrange the label or collection. Please do not use your own courier or pay for the return yourself - always contact us first.
- Can I return correctly supplied items that don't fit?
We accept the return of totally unused, uninstalled products within 30 days. Please return your item to the address below and phone sales after 5 working days on 02476 455893. Please note that customers will be responsible for all postage costs both ways.
12-20 Carter Road
Coventry CV3 1BX
If you choose to exchange your item we will credit a full refund for the return less delivery costs. This credit will go towards your new item cost.
We cannot accept the return of correctly supplied goods if the item(s) have been used or installed unless the item is faulty or we have shipped you the wrong order.
Please see our full returns terms and conditions below.
- Do you provide returns labels?
Yes! We want to pass on our cheaper postage rates to customers that need to return goods. On most orders, you will find a Royal Mail tracked returns label included on the paperwork (instructions included).
With your item packaged and the label attached, you can hand the parcel over at any PostOffice branch and no payment will be required at the time. However, this is not a free service and £2.50 will be deducted from the credit value of your refund or exchange.
Where we have made a mistake, we may be able to waive this cost, so please contact us to confirm this before posting.
- My item didn't fit. Can you find a match for my old part?
Yes we can, please send us your old part with your return for matching.
We offer this service for free, but delivery charges will apply to exchanges.
- How do I return an item?
When returning goods, please be sure to include your Invoice ID or Customer ID, your full name and the delivery address relating to the order.
12-20 Carter Road
Coventry CV3 1BX
Please allow 5 working days for us to receive and process your return. Please then phone us on 02476 455893 to finalise the return.
We aim to process all returns within 5 working days; however, some orders may take longer. We can only process a return that we receive, so please ensure items are returned with appropriate tracking.
- Full returns policy detail (the small print!)
Customers are requested to phone sales to finalise returns 5 working days after returning an item to us. Working days are Monday to Friday and do not include bank/public holidays. The returns service is offered free to all customers. All returns, exchanges and matches are dealt with by phone on 02476 455893.
1) For all returns, refunds, exchanges or matches please phone sales 5 working days after returning an item to finalise the transaction. Items are unlikely to have been processed in under 5 working days.
2) Returns can be contacted on 02476 455893 or from outside the UK on +44(0)2476 455893. Opening hours are 9.30am - 5.00pm (Mon-Fri). We are closed on public holidays.
3) Sending your item to us does not guarantee that we have received it. Please be aware that if your item gets lost in the post there will be nothing that we can do for you. For this reason, we strongly advise that all items are sent to us by a recorded delivery service. Credit cannot be given for goods not received.
4) All non-electrical parts are unpackaged, checked and returned to stock. All electrical parts, regardless of whether they have been used, are retested before they are returned to stock.
5) For items returned after 30 days of receipt by the customer, only store credits can be given where refunds are due. Store credits must be used within 4 months.
6) We do not refund shipping charges unless we have knowingly not sent the item that you ordered. We do our best to advise customers of the part(s) that they need based on the information we are provided with. Staff may at times make suggestions as to the part required, but this cannot be categorical, it is the customer's responsibility if they accept these suggestions and therefore, we are unable to refund shipping charges.
7) Ebay purchases will require Ebay to confirm that the sale has been cancelled prior to any refund being issued. You will be required to respond to an email from Ebay to state that the transaction is no longer going ahead.
8) Refunds are issued within 5 working days, providing we have all the information available to affect a refund. We only refund outbound shipping charges where items have been supplied incorrectly or where parts are confirmed to be damaged or faulty. We are only able to confirm this once goods have been returned for inspection. We do not refund shipping charges prior to inspection. Customers are responsible for returning items where the reason for return is unconfirmed.
9) Refunds are paid by the same form of payment as was made to us, so that we can recover credit card/debit card or PayPal fees incurred in association with the sale.
10) Items ordered from other suppliers and or dispatched from other suppliers are non-refundable. It is not always possible to inform customers of this at point of order.
11) Special orders are non-refundable.
12) Goods that are returned showing signs of fitment or use will not be refunded or refunds reduced at our discretion. Customers will be required to pay any shipping costs incurred by us to return these items.
13) We will not accept any charges where items have been returned to us with postage owing; these items will be returned to the sender.
14) We will keep returns paperwork for 10 weeks, after which time they will be destroyed. We are unable to be responsible for refunds or parts return after this time.
15) Parts replaced due to our error will be sent by Royal Mail, unless courier delivery is considered a more viable option.
16) Where we have made an error or where goods have arrived damaged, we require customers to contact us prior to returning the goods. We may offer to arrange the return of the goods at our cost, using our contact couriers or by providing a pre-paid label. We cannot refund charges paid by customers to any other company.