|Overall Length||160 mm / 6.3 inches|
|Overall Width||120 mm / 4.72 inches|
|Overall Height||102 mm / 4.02 inches|
|Piston Diameter||44 mm / 1.73 inches|
|Diameter of Fixing Hole(s)||5 mm / 0.2 inches|
|Inner Diameter of Exhaust Outlet||24 mm / 0.94 inches|
|Diameter of Exhaust Fixing Holes||5 mm / 0.2 inches|
|Distance Between Exhaust Fixing Holes (Centre of Eye to Centre of Eye)||37 mm / 1.46 inches|
- 49cc 2 Stroke Automatic Air Cooled, Pull Start Bare Mini Moto Engine
- Known as a short engine, it is a sealed crankcase & cylinder head without all the extra parts bolted on
- If your engine has seized or you just want a new one, then this is the cheapest way to do it
- Comes complete as pictured with reed valve and inlet manifold fitted
- Fits most air cooled mini moto quads, dirt bikes and racing bikes
This is a brand new short 49cc, 2 stroke, automatic, air cooled, pull start bare engine.
Bare/short engine means most of the engine parts which bolt on have been removed to reduce the cost.
You get a sealed crankcase with conrod and piston with a fitted cylinder head / barrel, reed valve and gasket and inlet manifold.
Its all sealed ready to go so just bolt on your old bits and save money.
Engines may show signs of fitment or strip but will have never been used and are new.
Customers who have a damaged crankcase or damaged head may not need to replace the whole engine and can benefit from buying exactly what they need. Please see the item picture and list of parts which come with the engine.
This item usually fits:
- Mini Moto air cooled racing bikes
- Mini Moto air cooled mini quad bikes
- Mini Moto air cooled dirtbikes
The item is as pictured, but some colour or shade variations may occur.
Important Warranty Information / Please Read
We are unable to offer any warranty on any engines supplied.
Due to the nature of the use, the complexity of the product, the expertise required to fit an engine and the fact we have not fitted the engine and checked its compatibility and fitment for the intended use, under NO circumstances will engines carry any form of warranty.
We do not accept engines as returns, all sales are final.
The purchase of any engine will confirm you have read and understood this important term of sale.
Customers can gain reassurance from the fact we have sold 1000's of engines and continue to experience few issues.
How do I Know if my engine is 2 or 4 stroke?
2 strokes need oil mixing with the petrol or have a separate oil tank by the fuel tank that mixes the oil with the petrol automatically known as an autolube. 4 strokes engines will have an oil sump with a dipstick and will just take neat petrol through the fuel tank.
What comes with this engine?
- We start with a brand new engine, then we remove certain parts that you may not need to save you money. Please check the pictures carefully. Below is a description of the engine we are supplying
- All our engines come pre-tested from the manufacturer so you can be sure that they will run following fitment
- Our engines come from key machine manufacturers so you can be sure that it will suit the machine it has been designed for
- All our engines have come from the quality Chinese engine manufacturers such as Lifan and Loncin.
- Includes a larger 44mm piston for more compression, which delivers better performance
Which machines will this engine fit?
This engine will fit Chinese air cooled Mini Motos. Many Chinese parts we sell cross over to fit other products, so it is well worth checking the description and pictures to see if this engine will fit your machine or project.
Warranty / Please read
We are unable to offer any warranty on any engine supplied. Due to the nature of the use, the complexity of the product and the fact we have not fitted the engine and checked its compatibility for the intended use, under no circumstances will engines carry any form of warranty. We do not accept engines as returns, all sales are final. The purchase of any engine will confirm you have read and understood this important term of sale. Customers can gain reassurance from the fact we have sold hundreds of engines and experience very few issues.