- The Stomp Z2 140cc delivers an octane fuelled package of power and good looks at a budget price
- Collect from our Coventry store fully built. Please phone ahead to order as stock changes daily. Christmas stock is limited so order early to avoid disappointment
- Littered with top line specification this machine delivers performance and quality at an unbelievable price
- The Z2 140 has the larger KLX / CRF70 frame for the larger rider
- Stomp is the UK's biggest pit bike brand with easily available spare parts back up
Stomp Z2 140
Its all in the design!
- 2015 upgrade specification
The general trend this year is for bigger pit bikes. With this in mind and to cater for all tastes, we are proud to introduce the awesome 2015 Stomp Z2 140. Based on CRF70 geometry and plastics, the Z2 140 has a real big bike feel with big-bike-power boasting the exclusive-to-Stomp ST140C/Z-40 cam engine.
The Z2 140's long wheel base and suspension travel allow for well balanced control whether you're a field hacker hangin' sideways, or a track rider hitting an evil set of doubles. The Z2 140 is an adult bike suggested for 15 years and upwards; it gives you plenty of feedback and time to react unlike many conventional pit bikes that will spit you off as soon as they look at you. The other key thing to note is the riding position, low footpegs (with plenty of ground clearance) a long seat that you sit in the middle of (on on the mudguard) and mid-height bars. The Z2 140 really does feel like a much bigger bike than it is.
- Stomp Racing SR140-C Z-40 race cam, delivering 14hp at the rear wheel
- All-up 4 speed gearbox
- Start in gear
- 26mm Japanese Molkt carb
- Race foam filter
- Aluminium shot blast finish cases with Stomp logo
- CNC oil cooler with braided steel cooler pipes
- 735mm USD oil filled forks with a massive 8" of travel
- Forks anodised in a light gold finish
- Drop forged titanium anodised triple clamps (yokes)
- Oval Race alloy muffler, 28mm big bore exhaust system, features full length alloy heat shield for style and protection
- SDG hubs with steel rims for strength
- Hi Tensile steel, light weight midsize SDG lattice cradle frame
- Piggy back nitrogen filled rear shock
- CRF70 polypropylene 2015 (PP) high impact black plastics kit
- 3-M exclusive Stomp 2015 graphics kit, factory fitted
- Wrap around CRF number board with front brake pipe tidy
- Pro Taper style gold alloy lightweight bars
- Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes with lightweight vented rotors
- Renthal style soft rubber grips
- Anti-snap fold back levers with reach adjustment for ultimate control
- CNC anodised filler cap
- 168cm length, 76cm width, 84cm seat height, 98cm handlebar height (adjustable)
- Alloy anodised chain guard
- KMC 420 chain
- Light weight durable 41T rear steel sprocket finished in black
- Lightweight engine bash guard
We recommend only mechanically minded buyers purchase pit bikes and attempt assembly themselves. This is classed as a competition bike and therefore does not carry warranty
Machine can be collected fully built from our Coventry showroom.
Important Warranty Information / Please Read
We are unable to offer any warranty on Pitbikes.
Pitbikes are classified for competition use only.
Due to the nature of the use, the complexity of the product, the requirement for ongoing maintenance, under NO circumstances will machines carry any form of warranty.
We do not take returns on machines, all sales are final.
The purchase of any Pitbike will confirm you have read and understood this important term of sale.