- The Stomp 110cc FXJ combines great specification with a market leading price
- Collect from our Coventry store fully built. Please phone ahead to order as stock changes daily. Christmas stock is limited so order early to avoid disappointment
- Littered with top line specification this machine delivers performance at every turn
- See the specification list below for the numbers
- Stomp is the UK's biggest pit bike brand with easily available spare parts back up
Stomp FXJ 2 110cc Pit Bike
The lean streetfighter
Get ready for some serious fun with Stomps entry level budget priced big boy pit bike.
Its a full framed CRF50 size as in bigger than the Juicebox models, so it's Ok for 12 years to adult.
Specification includes a trusted Lifan 110cc engine with 4 speed manual gearbox. Oil filled forks with alloy triple clamps (yokes), Adjustable Air Oil Rear Shock, MX Handle Bars, Alloy Bar Risers, Race Air Filter, Extended Swing Arm, SDG Hubs and wheels, Alloy Brake and Clutch Levers to name but a few.
110cc 4-Speed Manual 4 Stroke Engine
Seat Height 750 mm
Top Speed 50 mph
Oil Filled forks with alloy triple clamps (yokes)
Hydraulic Disk Brakes
Adjustable Air Oil Rear Shock
MX Handle Bars
Alloy Bar Risers
Race Air Filter
Latest Design Extended Swing Arm
Engine Bash Plate
SDG wheel hubs
14/12 inch wheels with Black Rims (14 inch front with a 12 inch rear)
Big Bore Chrome Power Pipe
High Strength Chain
2015 Hustle Graphics set
Alloy Brake & Clutch Levers
Hi Grip Flat Level SR Seat
Chunky Motocross Tyres
Hi Wear Nylon Chain Guides
CRF Style High Impact Polypropylene Plastics
We recommend only mechanically minded buyers purchase pit bikes and attempt assembly themselves. This is classed as a competition bike and therefore does not carry warranty
Machine can be collected fully built from our Coventry showroom.
Important Warranty Information / Please Read
We are unable to offer any warranty on Pitbikes.
Pitbikes are classified for competition use only.
Due to the nature of the use, the complexity of the product, the requirement for ongoing maintenance, under NO circumstances will machines carry any form of warranty.
We do not take returns on machines, all sales are final.
The purchase of any Pitbike will confirm you have read and understood this important term of sale.