- Suitable for ages 8 to 14 the Juicebox 110 is a great quality entry level pit bike with big bike features
- Collect from our Coventry store fully built. Please phone ahead to order as stock changes daily. Christmas stock is limited so order early to avoid disappointment
- Honda clone Lifan four stroke engine with a top speed of approx 40mph
- Stomp is the UK's biggest pit bike brand with easily available spare parts back up
- Petrolscooter are Stomp main dealers
A legend in the making
Welcome to the Generation 3 Juicebox 110cc pit bike, specifically designed for juniors.
Follow the youtube link to see the bike in action
We have done away with all the fancy stuff and decided to give you exactly what you've been asking for: a small pit bike suitable for small people at a reasonable price.
Although small, the Juicebox 3 is perfectly formed and incredibly durable. Taking its geometry from the Honda CRF50, with low sculpted seat and 10 inch wheels, the JB3 sits at only 55cm off the ground, perfect for any beginner or BIG KID alike (the JB3 will take a rider up to 9 stone). Suggested ages are 8 to a small 14.
The engine, although a 110cc, is restricted in power by use of a small carb and a nice quiet small bore exhaust system. This only allows the engine to product 4.5hp (fast enough for fun, but not likely to scare the wits out of a beginner). It can be easily de-restricted with a big bore exhaust and a 22m carb at a later date once the rider feels they may need a little more power. This will take the engine to around 7hp and 40mph. So there is plenty of scope for years to come. I
The semi auto gearbox allows the rider to click through the gears without the use of a manual clutch. For first time riders, you can select 2nd gear by clicking up twice which allows the rider to rider the bike purely as an automatic with a top speed no greater than 20mph. Once the rider is used to changing gear, the bike will be capable of around 40mph (if given enough open space).
- Bullet Proof 110cc semi auto all gears up gearbox (Lifan)
- Low emissions exhaust system
- Lightweight steel spine frame
- Conventional oil filled forks with strong steel triple clamps
- Adjustable pre-load shock
- Specifically designed short length MX style swing arm
- SDG hubs with 10" steel rims
- Quality off-road trail tyres
- Tried and tested machine with proven reliability
- Composite fuel tank
- High impact CRF 50 PP plastics
- Juicebox3 3-M graphics with Stomp Race Sponsor logos
- Lightweight steel bars
- 140cm length, 78cm width, 63cm seat height, 83cm handlebar height (adjustable)
- Fold back brake lever
- Hydraulic disc brakes with lightweight rotors (front and rear)
- Engine sump bash plate
- KF precision engineered Japanese carb
We recommend only mechanically minded buyers purchase pit bikes and attempt assembly themselves. This is classed as a competition bike and therefore does not carry warranty
Machine can be collected fully built from our Coventry showroom.
Important Warranty Information / Please Read
We are unable to offer any warranty on Pitbikes.
Pitbikes are classified for competition use only.
Due to the nature of the use, the complexity of the product, the requirement for ongoing maintenance, under NO circumstances will machines carry any form of warranty.
We do not take returns on machines, all sales are final.
The purchase of any Pitbike will confirm you have read and understood this important term of sale.