See the Jaguar 500 4x4 live in action by following the links. The other videos demonstrate the complete flexibility quads offer. Every task demonstrated can be performed by the Jaguar 500 4x4
Kazuma Jaguar vs Polaris Video
For other Jaguar and demonstration videos please paste the links that are not in bold into your browser
Jaguar with snow plow in action
Fun in the snow in 2 wheel drive
Quad demonstrating one type of mower attachment
Alternative Mower attachment
The Jaguar 500 is now available with 1 years onsite parts and labour warranty (Not Scotland or offshore)
Remember our price includes VAT, so for a VAT registered business this machine is £2832.50 + delivery for a brand new 4x4 500cc road legal quad bike.
Buyers get a brand new machine with 12 months parts and labour warranty onsite (England, Wales), and bikes arrive fully built and ready to use. Full parts back up is available online or by phone.
Scottish / offshore customers please ask us about warranty and servicing options for your locatuions
12 month warranty is subject to annual servicing and usage limits T&C's apply England and Wales only
Machines can be taxed with first registration with DVLA for an additional £130
An extended 24 month warranty is available for an additional £300 subject to annual servicing.
That's cheaper than any other comparable machine with onsite warranty.
As powerful as it is versatile, the 4x4 Jaguar 500 promises to be the best value 4x4 quad on the market in its class.
Welcome to the Jaguar 500, the perfect choice for both private and commercial users who require high power, high spec and high functionality. The Jaguar is a fully UK / EEC road legal utility machine with 4-wheel drive and a towing capacity in excess of half a tonne.
Aimed at Small Holders, Schools, Colleges, Leisure Centres, The Equestrian Market, Shopping centres and pretty well every industry that has land that needs to be maintained. The Jaguar 500 removes the need to buy multiple machines. The Jaguar can pull, push and drag with easy to use controls and fittings.
Multiple accessories are available to convert the Jaguar to clear snow, grit roads and tracks, cut grass and spray over growing beds and field edges.
The off-road market for quads is demanding so it's no surprise that all of the features and upgrades that you would expect in a top of the range utility vehicle are present on the Kazuma Jaguar 500. All Kazuma machines are designed and built with quality, durability and performance as pre-requisites; combine these key attributes with a market leading price tag and you have the essence of the Kazuma Jaguar.
What lies beneath the streamlined chassis.
Classed as a dedicated two man quad, the Jaguar has large foot wells and more than adequate legroom for a passenger. Handling and ride comfort are paramount so the Jaguar is fitted with front and rear dual a-arm fully independent suspension. Challenging terrain, whether it be gradients or ground conditions, is handled by the machines 4 x 4 traction system.
Brakes to match power..
The Jaguar is a 350 kilo machine so braking is carried out by all round heavy duty vented disc brakes with heavy duty pads. A handlebar operated parking brake lock is incorporated into the front brake lever.
Onboard equipment and EEC conformity.
The Jaguar comes with full EEC conformity, allowing use on all European roads. Standard equipment includes front and rear indicators, hazard lights, twin headlight units with high and low beam, 12v CDI ignition with electric start, 12v horn, central rear brake and tail lamp, key switch immobilizer, LED gear read-out display, fuel gauge, engine temperature gauge and 2WD to 4WD easy-to-operate button switch. The Jaguar even has a 12v 120w cigarette-lighter style charger for your Sat Nav or MP3 player. Fully enclosed foot wells, hi-impact reinforced PP fairings, removable snap on / off mesh engine guards.
The power plant.
The 4-stroke single cylinder engine delivers a class leading 30.4hp, which is controlled by an advanced Honda-designed CVT automatic transmission. Unlike most 3 gear quads of this size, the Jaguar provides four by gears introducing an extra low gear for extra traction and gradient work. Engage this when towing or on particularly tough ground and you will obtain the extra traction saving the clutch from any premature wear! The gear shift is mastered by the easy-to-use chunky gear lever, thereby allowing beginners to manage the machine with very little effort.
Range, safety and strength.
The 2.8 gallon unleaded fuel tank provides a 100+ mile range and is protected by a reinforced front bumper. The lower engine is protected by an extensive large span sump guard and the chassis has been seam strengthened to facilitate strong front and rear carry racks and tow ball.
Don't be overwhelmed by the array of features the Jaguar has to offer; anybody from novice to seasoned quad user can use this machine. Simply start it like a car and it will do the rest for you. Kazuma design all of their machines with ease of use in mind, although there are extra features for the demanding user, most quad bike users want reliability and ease of use as a priority. The Kazuma Jaguar road legal quad delivers this and a lot more.
A brand new machine comes with 12 months parts and labour warranty, and arrives delivered fully built and ready to use.
Full parts back up is available online or by phone.
Exclusive to Petrolscooter.co.uk!
Come and have a look at our extensive Kazuma range. Want a smaller machine? Try the Kazuma 50s 90s 110s and 150s that we have in our showroom. We are also official stockists of Stomp pit bikes and Wulfsport helmets.
- Reliable single cylinder 500cc liquid cooled (499cc engine displacement)
- Quiet fuel efficient 4-stroke
- Oversize exhaust muffler for improved noise suppression
- Delivers a whopping 30.4hp
- 55mph max speed (approx, weight and terrain dependant)
- Road legal - can be taxed for road use as required
- Full automatic CVT gearbox with reverse and extra low gear (Reverse - Neutral - Low- High)
- Easy to operate chunky gear shift lever
- Large capacity 2.8 gallon fuel tank
- Capable of a 35 degree climbing angle
- Reinforced front bumper and extensive sump guard
- Front and rear carry racks with adjustable / removable sections
- Cast alloy wheel rims
- 12v CDI ignition
- Tow hitch, with optional tow ball
- Strong seam welded chassis
- Twin front hydraulic disc brakes, with disc guards
- Rear hydraulic disc brake
- Front and rear dual a-arm full independent suspension
- Cable operated choke lever on the handlebars
- Twin front headlamps with high / low beam
- Front and rear indicators, with hazard lights functionality
- 12v horn
- Bombproof prop shaft
- Rear tail / brake light
- Ultra sized radiator with fan and mesh guard for superb engine cooling
- Electric start with key switch immobilizer
- Robust steel-reinforced pull start
- Huge fully-enclosed foot wells
- Removable snap on /off mesh guards for easy access to the engine
- Seat latch quick release cable
- Lockable chrome fuel tank cap
- Heavy duty Mud Gear road legal tyres
- LED gear read out display
- Engine temperature and fuel gauge
- 2WD to 4WD easy to operate button switch
- Hi-impact reinforced PP fairing, available in Race Red or Agricultural Green
- 12v 120w cigarette-lighter style charger - perfect for Sat Nav or MP3!
- Handlebar operated parking brake lock
- Room enough for two to ride!
- Restrict able throttle, just by turning one screw
- Seat height: 90cm / Handlebar height: 110cm / Length: 197cm / Width: 115cm
- 12 months parts and labour warranty / terms and conditions apply / subject to servicing.