Kazuma Jaguar vs Polaris Video
Due to demand we are now supplying the powerful 4x4 Kazuma Jaguar 500cc quad bike with a detachable heavy-duty snow plow (plough) and salt spreader already fitted, ready to go... The Arctic Jaguar!
This is ideal for any organisations that can't afford to close down during the winter months. After last year's appalling winter weather we have already started to receive orders for a package that includes everything needed to keep paths and roadways clear of snow and ice.
Not only are we supplying the whole lot for a super price, we will even fit the parts for you! Just put on your hat and gloves, top up the fuel, and you're away...
We are also happy to discuss with customers any other needs that they may have - snow chains, flashing amber lights, gun racks, containers, towable harrows, mowers, yard scrapers, etc. can all be sourced and fitted for you. When the snow melts, just remove the plow and use the quad bike all year round.
Get your quad bike with snow plow and spreader today before the icy weather really sets-in!
As powerful as it is versatile, the 4x4 Jaguar 500 promises to be the best value 4x4 quad on the market. Welcome to the Jaguar 500; the perfect choice for both private and commercial users who require high power, high spec and high functionality. The Jaguar is a fully UK road legal utility machine with 4-wheel drive and a towing capacity in excess of half a tonne.
Aimed at larger small holders and the equestrian market, the Jaguar 500 removes the need to buy multiple machines. The Jaguar can pull, push and drag with easy to use controls and fittings.
The off-road market for quads is demanding so it's no surprise that all of the features and upgrades that you would expect in a top of the range utility vehicle are present on the Kazuma Jaguar 500. All Kazuma machines are designed and built with quality, durability and performance as pre-requisites; combine these key attributes with a market leading price tag and you have the essence of the Kazuma Jaguar.
What lies beneath the streamlined chassis?
Classed as a dedicated on or offroad quad, (only road legal for one user) the Jaguar has large foot wells and more than adequate legroom for a passenger. Handling and ride comfort are paramount so the Jaguar is fitted with front and rear dual a-arm fully independent suspension. Challenging terrain, whether it be gradients or ground conditions, is handled by the machines 4 x 4 traction system.
Brakes to match power……..
The Jaguar is a 350 kilo machine so braking is carried out by all round heavy duty vented disc brakes with heavy duty pads. A handlebar operated parking brake lock is incorporated into the front brake lever.
Onboard equipment and EEC conformity…….
The Jaguar comes with full EEC conformity, allowing use on all European roads. Standard equipment includes front and rear indicators, hazard lights, twin headlight units with high and low beam, 12v CDI ignition with electric start, 12v horn, central rear brake and tail lamp, key switch immobilizer, LED gear read-out display, fuel gauge, engine temperature gauge and 2WD to 4WD easy-to-operate button switch. The Jaguar even has a 12v 120w cigarette-lighter style charger for your Sat Nav or MP3 player. Fully enclosed foot wells, hi-impact reinforced PP fairings, removable snap on / off mesh engine guards.
The power plant.......
The 4-stroke single cylinder engine delivers a class leading 30.4hp, which is controlled by an advanced Honda-designed CVT automatic transmission. Unlike most 3 gear quads of this size, the Jaguar provides four by gears introducing an extra low gear for extra traction and gradient work. Engage this when towing or on particularly tough ground and you will obtain the extra traction saving the clutch from any premature wear! The gear shift is mastered by the easy-to-use chunky gear lever, thereby allowing beginners to manage the machine with very little effort.
Range, safety and strength…….
The 2.8 gallon unleaded fuel tank provides a 100+ mile range and is protected by a reinforced front bumper. The lower engine is protected by an extensive large span sump guard and the chassis has been seam strengthened to facilitate strong front and rear carry racks and tow ball.
Don't be overwhelmed by the array of features the Jaguar has to offer; anybody from novice to seasoned quad user can use this machine. Simply start it like a car and it will do the rest for you. Kazuma design all of their machines with ease of use in mind, although there are extra features for the demanding user, most quad bike users want reliability and ease of use as a priority. The Kazuma Jaguar road legal quad delivers this and a lot more.
A brand new machine comes with 12 months parts and labour warranty, 6 months road tax and arrives delivered fully built and ready to use. Full parts back up is available online or by phone.
What winter equipment is included with the Arctic Jaguar?
- Heavy duty snow plow - adjustable height, angle and feet
- Robust 12v winch with simple to use button control
- 50kg dry salt spreader with 12v motor and variable speed control (USA made)
- Plow push bar and mounting components
- Tow ball
- All of the above fitted for you and ready to go!
- Engine re-tune for coping with winter conditions and pushing snow
- DLVA registration, road tax and number plate for clearing public roads
The snow plow can be angled left or right to push snow either side. It is spring loaded to cushion collisions with obstacles while adjustable skids give further protection to the atv snow plough. The black blade which makes contact with the ground is 2 sided and can be reversed or replaced if necessary. Width 1.2m.
The spreader's 12v motor lets you vary the scatter / spread width from 5 to 45 feet.
- Reliable single cylinder 500cc engine (499cc engine displacement)
- Quiet fuel efficient 4-stroke
- Oversize exhaust muffler for improved noise suppression
- Delivers a whopping 30.4hp
- 55mph max speed (approx, weight and terrain dependant)
- Road legal - 6 months tax included!
- Full 12 months parts and labour warranty
- Full automatic CVT gearbox with reverse and extra low gear (Reverse - Neutral - Low- High)
- Easy to operate chunky gear shift lever
- Large capacity 2.8 gallon fuel tank
- Capable of a 35 degree climbing angle
- Reinforced front bumper and extensive sump guard
- Front and rear carry racks with adjustable / removable sections
- Cast alloy wheel rims
- 12v CDI ignition
- Tow hitch, with optional tow ball
- Strong seam welded chassis
- Twin front hydraulic disc brakes, with disc guards
- Rear hydraulic disc brake
- Front and rear dual a-arm full independent suspension
- Cable operated choke lever on the handlebars
- Twin front headlamps with high / low beam
- Front and rear indicators, with hazard lights functionality
- 12v horn
- Bombproof prop shaft
- Rear tail / brake light
- Ultra sized radiator with fan and mesh guard for superb engine cooling
- Electric start with key switch immobilizer
- Robust steel-reinforced pull start
- Huge fully-enclosed foot wells
- Removable snap on /off mesh guards for easy access to the engine
- Seat latch quick release cable
- Lockable chrome fuel tank cap
- Heavy duty Mud Gear road legal tyres
- LED gear read out display
- Engine temperature and fuel gauge
- 2WD to 4WD easy to operate button switch
- Hi-impact reinforced PP fairing, available in Race Red or Agricultural Green
- 12v 120w cigarette-lighter style charger - perfect for Sat Nav or MP3!
- Handlebar operated parking brake lock
- Room enough for two to ride offroad / alhtough this machine is a single seater for road use.
- Restrict able throttle, just by turning one screw
Exclusive to Petrolscooter.co.uk!
Come and have a look at our extensive Kazuma range. Want a smaller machine? Try the Kazuma 50s 90s 110s and 150s that we have in our showroom. We are also official stockists of Stomp pit bikes and GMAC helmets.