- The New Force Countryman is a real off road workhorse, 2 Seater with powerful 150cc fully automatic engine with reverse
- Taiwanese made, this machine is the closest in quality to the Japanese made ATV's
- Front and rear racks, shaft drive with high grade mouldings, the Countryman is designed for the more demanding user
- 12 months warranty with options for extensions and service contracts, the Countryman is well supported in terms of aftersales
- A genuine New Force product with full UK based spares support
The New Force 150cc Countryman Offroad Quad Bike
For those who can afford better...............
The Countryman 150 quad bike is a real quality offroad workhorse.
Now with 12 months warranty (subject to servicing) onsite service and support contracts are available.
Comes complete with automatic gearbox and easy to use controls, its everything you could wish for in a top of the range entry level utility quad.
Please note that the towball is NOT included as standard, but can be fitted as an optional extra.
Taiwanese built with sturdy frame and easy to use controls. This machine can carry two persons on an off road basis.
Ideal for small holdings, small equestrian centre, stables and rental outlets: the countryman can pull or push up to approximately 175 kilos + user weight.
The Countryman has a proven track record in the UK, having been available for over 7 years with sales of over 1000 units to and including trek centres, quad rental tracks as well as a whole host of private buyer applications.
Sturdy, reliable and well built the Countryman is the ideal choice for buyers with a bigger budget who want real quality.
150cc single cylinder air cooled 4 stroke engine.
Fully automatic transmission with reverse chain drive.
Front and rear disc brakes.
Front suspension with double independant A arm.
Front and rear metal racks.
Fully enclosed foot wells.
Seat height 790mm.
Weight 170 kilos.
Towing capacity 175 kilos.
Built dimensions 1740 x 990 x 1010.
Warranty is 12 months parts and labour / subject to annual servicing.