This shock absorber is generally used as a front shock on road legal scooters. The length from centre of eye at the bottom to the very top is 390mm.
The widest point of the shock is 46mm.
The hole where the bolt goes through is 12mm diameter.
This part will definitely fit:
- Baotian 50cc QT11 scooter
- It may also be found on the following makes of scooter:
- Bashan: Benzhou: BTS: Chituma: Dayang: Furbest
- Giantco: Geeley: Hero: Hongchin: Hongdou: Jonway
- Jianshe: Jinlun: JMStar: Kinlon: Kinroad: Lifan
- Motorama: Shineray: Strada: Sukida: Taishan: Vonroad
- Xingling: XStream: Wange: Yamati: Yiben: Zongshen
- Znen: Zheliang
We class this shock for the purpose of fitting on the front right of road legal scooters as giving a soft to firm ride. This should be taken as a general guide only, as each and every application is different depending upon user weight, machine weight, and terrain the machine is used on. If you are in any doubt as to whether this spring is suitable for your application please contact us and we will advise you.
This shock can be fitted as a front or rear shock, upright or upside down.
- We only buy our shock absorbers from machine manufacturers so you can be sure they are suitable for the machines stated
- Most of our shocks are CNC made, this means the quality of engineering used is of the highest level for this type and price of item
- We guarantee all our shocks against malfunction or leakage for 3 months
- Overall length: 410 mm (16.25 inches)
- Distance between bracket fixing holes (centre of eye to centre of eye): 43 mm (1.69 inches)
- Diameter of bracket fixing holes: 8 mm (0.31 inches)
- Greatest outer diameter of the shock (excluding bracket): 46 mm (1.8 inches)
- Width of end fixing hole section (measured from one side of the hole to the other): 36 mm (1.41 inches)