This shock absorber is generally used as a front right shock on road legal scooters. The length from centre of eye at the bottom to very top is 360mm.
The widest point of the shock which is 46mm.
The length of the hole where the bolts go through is 35.5mm.
This part will definitely fit:
- Baotian 50cc QT11 scooter
- It may also be found on the following makes of scooter:
- Bashan: Benzhou: BTS: Chituma: Dayang: Furbest
- Giantco: Geeley: Hero: Hongchin: Hongdou: Jonway
- Jianshe: Jinlun: JMStar: Kinlon: Kinroad: Lifan
- Motorama: Shineray: Strada: Sukida: Taishan: Vonroad
- Xingling: XStream: Wange: Yamati: Yiben: Zongshen
- Znen: Zheliang
We class this shock for the purpose of fitting on the front right of road legal scooters as giving a soft to firm ride. This should be taken as a general guide only, as each and every application is different depending upon user weight, machine weight, and terrain the machine is used on. If you are in any doubt as to whether this spring is suitable for your application please contact us and we will advise you.
This shock can be fitted as a front or rear shock, upright or upside down.
- We only buy our shock absorbers from machine manufacturers so you can be sure they are suitable for the machines stated
- Most of our shocks are CNC made, this means the quality of engineering used is of the highest level for this type and price of item
- We guarantee all our shocks against malfunction or leakage for 3 months
- Overall length: 381 mm (15 inches)
- Diameter of fixing holes: 12 mm (0.47 inches)
- Greatest outer diameter of the shock (approximate): 46 mm (1.81 inches)
- Width of fixing holes sections (measured from one side of the hole to the other): 35 mm (1.37 inches)