This is a brand new Baotian complete 50cc, 4 stroke, fully automatic, air cooled, electric and kick start GY6 engine. If your engine number has 139QMA in the number then you have a GY6 engine type and this will fit.
This fits engines with 10 inch rear wheels. If your engine has a 12 " rear wheel you will need the longer engine type. It is designed for customers who have severely damaged or old engines that need total replacement.
This part will definitely fit:
- Baotian 50cc QT9 scooter
- Baotian 50cc QT11 scooter
- BTM 50cc QT9 scooter
- BTM 50cc QT11 scooter
- Any bike that uses a 139QMA engine
- It can fit the following makes of 50cc 4-stroke scooter:
- Bashan: Benzhou: BTS: Chituma: Dayang: Furbest
- Giantco: Geeley: Hero: Hongchin: Hongdou: Jonway
- Jianshe: Jinlun: JMStar: Kinlon: Kinroad: Lifan
- Motorama: Shineray: Strada: Sukida: Taishan: Vonroad
- Xingling: XStream: Wange: Yamati: Yiben: Zongshen
- Znen: Zheliang
This complete 50cc, 4 stroke, fully automatic, air cooled, electric and kick start engine suits Chinese Baotian road legal scooters. Buyers will receive one engine as pictured. This engine comes equipped with a drum brake set-up. Please check the section below to see exactly what is included with this engine. Also, please check your existing engine before purchase to ensure that you are ordering the correct type for your machine.
How do I Know if my engine is 2 or 4 stroke?
2 strokes need oil mixing with the petrol or have a separate oil tank by the fuel tank that mixes the oil with the petrol automatically known as an autolube. 4 strokes engines will have an oil sump with a dipstick and will just take neat petrol through the fuel tank.
- All our engines come pre-tested from the manufacturer so you can be sure that they will run following fitment
- Our engines come from key machine manufacturers so you can be sure that it will suit the machine it has been designed for
- All our engines have come from the quality Chinese engine manufacturers such as Lifan and Loncin.
Warranty / Please read
We are unable to offer any warranty on any engine supplied. Due to the nature of the use, the complexity of the product and the fact we have not fitted the engine and checked its compatibility for the intended use, under no circumstances will engines carry any form of warranty. We do not accept engines as returns, all sales are final. The purchase of any engine will confirm you have read and understood this important term of sale. Customers can gain reassurance from the fact we have sold hundreds of engines and experience very few issues.
- Overall length: 580 mm (22.8 inches)
- Overall width: 340 mm (13.5 inches)
- Overall height: 320 mm (12.6 inches)
- Diameter of fixing holes: 8.5 mm (0.35 inches)
Although we try our best to ensure that the colour of the engines that we ship are the same as pictured, some colour or shade variations may occur.