This metal fuel tank fits the Baotian QT7 49cc / 50cc Road legal scooter and the Baotian T-2 125cc.
All these manufacturers use this tank on their equivalent 50cc and 125cc model. If your machine looks like the Baotian QT7 or T-2 then this tank may well fit: Baotian, sukida, Jinlun, Bashan, Benzhou, BTM, BTS, Chituma, Dayang, Furbest, Giantco, Geeley, Hero, Hongchin, hongdou, Jonway, Jianshe, JMstar, Kinlon, Kinroad, Lifan, Moto rama, Shineray, Strada, Sukida, Taishan, Vonroad, Xingling, Xstream, Wange, Yamati, Yiben, Zongshen, Znen, Zhejiang.
- All of our fuel tanks are made by machine manufacturers so you know the parts have been designed for the machines we suggest
- This fuel tank is produced from metal for durability and to prevent splitting
Which machines do these parts fit?
This fuel tank fits Chinese road legal scooters, including the Baotian 50cc QT7 and 125cc T2. Many Chinese parts crossover to fit other machines, so please check the dimensions and pictures to confirm its suitability for other models.
- Greatest length: 240 mm (9.5 inches)
- Greatest width: 265 mm (10.5 inches)
- Greatest height (excluding outlet nozzle): 170 mm (6.75 inches)
- Dimensions of forward fixing holes (oval): 11.5x9 mm (0.45x0.35 inches)
- Distance between forward fixing holes (centre of eye to centre of eye): 71 mm (2.79 inches)
- Diameter of side fixing holes: 8.5 mm (0.33 inches)
- Approx distance between side fixing holes (centre of eye to centre of eye): 260 mm (10.25 inches)
|Distance Between Bottom Fixing Holes (centre of eye to centre of eye)||N/A|
|Distance Between Front Mounting Holes (centre of eye to centre of eye)||N/A|
|Distance Between Top Studs (centre of eye to centre of eye)||N/A|
|Capacity (Volume)||2.5 L|
|Distance from Front Centre Mounting Holes to Rear Centre Mounting Hole||N/A|
|Oval Fixing Hole Dimensions||N/A|