- A standard pit bike chain split or break link. Split links enable easy chain maintenance and fitment of chains around swing arms
- This part fits many of the quads on the European market including the Kazuma 150cc and 250cc Dingo & Falcon models
- Split links also allow chains to break without breaking engine mounts and wheel hubs
- This will fit all 50H and 530 chains. Chain codes are often written on the chain itself
- A Petrolscooter branded part
If your chain width at the widest point is 22mm you need a 50H or 530 chain link
- Pitch: 16 mm (0.63 inches)
Please see the diagram image for clarifications of the above dimensions.
I have my old chain, but how do I know which type of split link I need to match it with?
- All dimensions are stated in millimetres. The width refers to a normal chain link, not the width of the split link, which will be wider
- If your chain has a pitch of 6mm you will need a 6mm split link. Search for 6mm Mini Moto split link
- If your chain has a pitch of 8mm you will need an 8mm split link. Search for 8mm Midi Moto split link
- If your chain has a pitch of 13mm and a width of 15mm you will need a 420 split link. Search for 420 pit bike split link.
- If your chain has a pitch of 13mm and a width of 17mm you will need a 428 split link. Search for 428 pit bike split link
- If your chain has a pitch of 13mm and a width of 19mm you will need a 428H split link. Search for 428H pit bike split link.
- If your chain has a pitch of 16mm and a width of 18mm you will need a 520 split link. Search for 520 Quad split link
- If your chain has a pitch of 16mm and a width of 20 / 22mm you will need a 530 / 50H split link. Search for 530 / 50H quad split link.
- We only source split links from key machine manufacturers so you can be sure that the one you are purchasing will fit your chain and sprockets
- Our split links are always produced from hardened steel for long life and durability
Which machines do these parts fit?
This split link fits Chinese quad bikes, including 150cc and 250cc Kazumas. Many Chinese parts crossover to fit other chain set-ups and sprockets, so please check the dimensions and pictures to confirm its suitability for other models.
|Pitch (Centre of Pin to Centre of Pin)||N/A|
|Roller Seat Width||N/A|
|Outer Circumference (When Viewed as a Circle)||N/A|
|Number of Links||N/A|