This is an in-line fuel tap, with 90 degree bend.
To open or close simply twist the copper turn the copper valve left or right. Great for machines with no fuel tap or projects where you want to control fuel flow. Just attach the pipes to the two ends for instant fuel control.
This part can be used in a range of applications, providing that the dimensions (see below) match the application for which you intend to use it for.
- Length: 48.5 mm (1.9 inches)
- Diameter of thread: 9.5 mm (0.37 inches)
- Length of thread: 10 mm (0.39 inches)
- Nozzle inner diameter: 3.8 mm (0.15 inches)
- Nozzle outer diameters, excluding lip: 6 mm (0.23 inches)
|Diameter of Fixing Hole(s)||N/A|
|Nozzle Inner Diameter||N/A|
|Nozzle Outer Diameter (Smallest)||N/A|
|Nozzle Outer Diameter (Widest)||N/A|
|Length from Inlet to Outlet||N/A|
|Distance Between Fixing Holes (Centre of Eye to Centre of Eye)||N/A|