|Overall Length||49.15 mm / 1.94 inches|
|Overall Width||25.67 mm / 1.01 inches|
|Pipe 1 Length||10 mm / 0.39 inches|
|Pipe 2 Length||13 mm / 0.51 inches|
|Pipe 2 Diameter||6 mm / 0.24 inches|
|Pipe 1 Diameter||6 mm / 0.24 inches|
|Diameter of Threaded Section||9 mm / 0.35 inches|
|Thread Diameter||9 mm / 0.35 inches|
- A simple inline or tank fit petrol gas tap
- It can be used with fuel hose either end or will screw into an appropriate fuel tank
- Simply turn the control knob to allow or turn off the fuel flow
- Completely adjustable flow rate
- A Petrolscooter branded part
This is an in-line fuel tap, with 90 degree bend.
To open or close simply twist the copper turn the copper valve left or right. Great for machines with no fuel tap or projects where you want to control fuel flow. Just attach the pipes to the two ends for instant fuel control.
This part can be used in a range of applications, providing that the dimensions (see below) match the application for which you intend to use it for.
- Diameter of thread: 9.5 mm (0.37 inches)
- Length of thread: 10 mm (0.39 inches)
- Nozzle inner diameter: 3.8 mm (0.15 inches)
- Nozzle outer diameters, excluding lip: 6 mm (0.23 inches)