Pit Bike Red 49 inch Pit Bike Throttle Cable 90 Degree End.
Most 110cc to 140cc pit bikes use a 34 to 38 inch throttle cable.
The inner cable measures 49 inches from end to end
The outer cable sheath measures 41 inches
It has a bent neck where it joins the throttle handle
The outer sheath is red in colour
This throttle cable has a bent neck where it joins the handlebars and a straight neck where it joins the carburettor; it is one of a wide range that we sell which fit Chinese pit bikes and quads. Buyers will receive one complete cable as pictured. Please measure your old inner cable from nipple to nipple and your outer cable cover from end to end, to ensure you order the right length and type. All our throttle cables are adjustable, allowing fine adjustment for peak performance.
There are lots of different throttle lengths and types, so please ensure you match yours to your old one. Where possible we will state what machine they fit, but suppliers change cables with each batch of machines they make, so you can't beat comparing ours to your old one.
- Features a machined braided inner cable for strength and longer life
- All cables have a metal powder coated outer cover for inner cable protection and firm inner cable seating
- The nipple connections are double welded and the neck of the cable is machined from steel to ensure correct fitment
- Cheap cables tend not to last very long; we buy the best so you can spend more time riding your machine and less time carrying out repairs
Which machines do these parts fit?
This throttle cable fits Chinese pit bikes and quads. Many Chinese parts crossover to fit other engines so please check the dimensions and pictures to confirm its suitability for other models.
- Total length (from nipple connector to nipple connector): 125 cm (49 inches)
- Length of neck: 10 cm (4 inches)
- Length of threaded section at base of neck: 1.6 cm (0.6 inches)
- Length of sheathed section: 104 cm (41 inches)
What's the best way of measuring my old cable?
When measuring your old cable, measure the inner cable from nipple to nipple accounting for any bends in the fittings. Measure your outer cable cover from the very tip of the cover at the carburettor end to the point where the casing is no longer visible as it joins the fittings at the throttle end. The outer sheath length refers to the overall length of the cover, excluding necks and the cable. This is measured from end to end, including the collars. If a collar is enclosed within neck section, then the dimension is stated from sheath end to the beginning of the neck.