Fuel Filters, Pipe & Tap
This fuel tank fits Chinese 49cc kids Go karts also known as the Road Rat. Also used on some older stand up petrolscooters and skateboards.
Buyers will receive one fuel tank as pictured. Fuel tanks do not come with hose or tap, unless otherwise pictured. Please check your existing fuel tank prior to purchase to ensure that you are ordering the correct type for your machine. Key things to check are the overall dimensions, the shape, and the location of the fuel outlet.
- All of our fuel tanks are made by machine manufacturers so you know the parts have been designed for the machines we suggest
- Each fuel tank is produced from high-quality, corrosive-resistant plastic for durability and to prevent splitting
Which machines do these parts fit?
This fuel tank fits Chinese 49cc kids Go karts also known as the Road Rat. Also fits some older petrol scooters and skateboards. Many Chinese parts crossover to fit other machines, so please check the dimensions and pictures to confirm its suitability for other models.Learn More£4.49(incl VAT)
This is an in-line fuel tap, with 90 degree bend.
To open or close simply twist the copper turn the copper valve left or right. Great for machines with no fuel tap or projects where you want to control fuel flow. Just attach the pipes to the two ends for instant fuel control.
This part can be used in a range of applications, providing that the dimensions (see below) match the application for which you intend to use it for.
£3.75 As low as: £3.19(incl VAT)
- Diameter of thread: 9.5 mm (0.37 inches)
- Length of thread: 10 mm (0.39 inches)
- Nozzle inner diameter: 3.8 mm (0.15 inches)
- Nozzle outer diameters, excluding lip: 6 mm (0.23 inches)
- Fuel Tap / Petcock for Buggies fuel tanks
- Large easy turn paddle style lever
- Simple built in single point mounting hole
- Fuel flow can be restricted by not turning the tap by the full 90 degrees
- A Petrolscooter manufactured and branded part