To track your order, log in to the My Account console. Recent orders and their statuses will be displayed on the dashboard. You can also call us on 02476 455893, Opening Hours: 10.00am-4.00pm Mon-Fri (Bank Holidays Closed). 10am-1.30pm Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Shipping & Delivery
Our working despatch and delivery days are Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays).
We aim to despatch all orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri (excluding public holidays) on the same day, with all other orders being despatched on the next working day. Weekend orders will always be despatched on the next working day (usually a Monday).
Please note that machines (quad bikes, mini motos, scooters, go karts etc) are usually dispatched on a working day after purchase, regardless of the time of purchase. This is due to these items requiring an extensive pre-delivery inspection, which takes additional time. Occasionally, we may also need to complete security checks on these orders which can also cause delay. If you require one of these items on an urgent timescale, please call ahead.
All our advertised shipping times (e.g. Next Working Day) relate to the time we expect your order to take to arrive after we despatch it.
- UK BUYERS: Who will deliver my item, and how long will it take?
The shipping options offered to you at checkout will depend largely on the weight and size of your items.
The vast majority of our items are sent either with the Royal Mail (small items), or with one of our courier partners (larger and heavy items). Where both options are available you will be offered the opportunity to upgrade to courier at checkout. Bikes and machines may need to be delivered by pallet on a larger vehicle, and these deliveries can often take 2-3 working days.
Some areas of the UK (offshore and highlands) may take longer than the stated time frame. In rare circumstances, we may need to request additional postage costs for some of these areas. Where this happens, you will, of course, be entitled to cancel if you are not happy.
Please note that tracking is not available for Royal Mail, but is available for all courier services.
Where free shipping is offered, this will be an economy service (such as Royal Mail 48), although we may use faster services for some items.
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Who will deliver my item, and how long will it take?
We use Royal Mail international, DPD and UPS to ship our items all over the world. All available options will be shown to you at checkout.
Tracking will be provided in most instances, except for items shipped to EU countries on the standard Royal Mail service.
International delivery times: (subject to customs or other delays, which can sometimes add up to 2 weeks in rare instances)
- EU Standard: 2-7 working days (no tracking)
- EU Express DPD/UPS: 1-5 working days (precise tracking)
- USA Standard: 5-10 working days (basic tracking)
- USA Express DPD/UPS: 1-3 working days (precise tracking)
- Worldwide Standard: 5-15 working days (basic tracking)
- Worldwide Express DPD/UPS: 1-6 working days (precise tracking)
- How can I get help with shipping or tracking?
Please use the contact form, live chat or call us on for any questions that you have about shipping.
- Shipping is not listed to my destination, can I get a quote?
Yes! Some items are difficult to price for worldwide shipping due to various reasons. Please contact us with your full address and details of which items you are interested in.
Privacy & Security
Payment & Pricing
If you purchase online, we securely accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards. You can even pay by phone if you feel more comfortable dealing with a real person (call ). All purchase transactions take place over our verified secure server and are handled by PayPal, a highly professional, highly secure, leading worldwide payment processor.
Customers wishing to pay by bank transfer or other methods will need to arrange their purchase over the phone so we that can discuss your needs - please call 02476 455893. Please note that we do not normally accept cheques or bank transfers; customers are only able to pay in this way by special agreement with us beforehand. Due to our accounting procedures, please note that it can take up to 15 working days before we are able to class a cheque as cleared.
We always aim to keep our prices fair and as low as possible, however, fluctuations in the exchange rate and the marketplace mean that from time to time prices will be adjusted up and down to compensate. Prices in currencies other than British Pound Sterling are calculated based upon the current exchange rate against pound sterling (updated daily). Prices in these currencies are displayed as a guide and you may find a slight variation in the price when you checkout, due to PayPal exchange rate fluctuation. Trade customers may be eligible for a discount on many items and should call 02476 455893 to get an account set up. Customers wishing to discuss bulk orders should also call us for more information.
Returns & Replacements
- How can I contact returns?
Returns can be contacted on 02476 455893.. Opening Hours: 10.00am-4.00pm Mon-Fri (Bank Holidays Closed). The returns department is closed at weekends and on public holidays.
- What is the returns address?
12-20 Carter Road
Coventry CV3 1BX
- What is your returns policy?
We accept the return of totally unused, uninstalled products within days, unless otherwise stated on the product description.
Where a returns label cannot be provided due to the size or weight of the item(s), or because the delivery location was outside of the UK, the customer is responsible for the cost of return postage (unless we agree that we are at fault, in which case you must contact us to arrange collection).
Under no circumstances can we cover returns postage costs that you have arranged yourself (for example you have chosen to use your own courier). If you are having trouble arranging a return, please contact us.
If you choose to exchange your item we will credit a full refund for the returned item(s), excluding shipping. This credit will go towards your new item cost.
We cannot accept the return of correctly supplied goods if the item(s) have been used or installed, unless the item is faulty or we have shipped you the wrong order.
Once you have posted your items back to us, please allow sufficient time for us to receive and process your return before contacting us. If you are using our returns labels, please allow up to 5 working days.
Please see our full returns terms and conditions below.
- Can I return an item that has been supplied incorrectly or that's faulty?
Like all companies, we occasionally make mistakes; please bring this to our attention and we will aim to rectify the situation promptly and fairly. We provide a free of charge Royal Mail Tracked Returns label for UK customers with most of our products, so you will not be out of pocket. Please see our full returns terms and conditions below.
Please note: where we have made a picking error or if an item has arrived damaged, we will only be able to agree to cover returns costs if we arrange the label or collection. Please do not use your own courier or pay for the return yourself - always contact us first.
- My item didn't fit. Can you find a match for my old part?
Yes we can, please send us your old part with your return for matching.
We offer this service for free, but delivery charges may apply to return postage even if we are unable to match a replacement.
- Full returns policy detail (the small print!)
1) For all returns, refunds, exchanges or matches the only valid returns address is:
Please include information to allow us to identify your order and specifying how you would like us to process your return.
2) Returns can be contacted by telephone on or from outside the UK on https://www.petrolscooter.co.uk/index.php/site_admin/cms_wysiwyg/directive/___directive/e3tDdXN0b21WYXIgY29kZT0icGhvbmVfbnVtYmVyX2ludCJ9fQ,,/key/47a0cdf46ef57aae92c82da4cd590daa/. Our email address is email@example.com. Opening hours are 10.00am - 4.00pm (Tue-Fri). The returns department is closed on weekends and public holidays.
3) Sending your item to us does not guarantee that we have received it. Please be aware that if your item gets lost in the post, you will need to have retained your proof of postage in order to make a claim with the courier. For this reason, we strongly advise that all items are sent to us by a recorded delivery service. Credit cannot be given for goods not received.
4) All non-electrical parts are unpackaged, checked and returned to stock. All electrical parts, regardless of whether they have been used, are retested before they are returned to stock.
5) For items returned after 30 days of receipt by the customer, only store credits can be given where refunds are due. Store credits must be used within 4 months.
6) We do not refund shipping charges unless we have knowingly not sent the item that you ordered. We do our best to advise customers of the part(s) that they need based on the information we are provided with. Staff may at times make suggestions as to the part required, but this cannot be categorical, it is the customer's responsibility if they accept these suggestions and therefore, we are unable to refund shipping charges.
7) Ebay purchases will require Ebay to confirm that the sale has been cancelled prior to any refund being issued. You will be required to respond to an email from Ebay to state that the transaction is no longer going ahead.
8) Refunds are issued within 5 working days from the date that we receive the returned item(s), providing we have all the information available to affect a refund. We only refund outbound shipping charges where items have been supplied incorrectly or where parts are confirmed to be damaged or faulty. We are only able to confirm this once goods have been returned for inspection. We do not refund shipping charges prior to inspection. Customers are responsible for returning items where the reason for return is unconfirmed.
9) Refunds are paid by the same form of payment as was made to us, so that we can recover credit card/debit card or PayPal fees incurred in association with the sale.
10) Items ordered from other suppliers and or dispatched from other suppliers are non-refundable. It is not always possible to inform customers of this at point of order.
11) Special orders are non-refundable.
12) Goods that are returned showing signs of fitment or use may not be refunded, or the refund amount may be reduced at our discretion. Customers will be required to pay any shipping costs incurred by us to return these items.
13) We will not accept any charges where items have been returned to us with postage owing; these items will be returned to the sender.
14) We will keep unclaimed returns paperwork for 10 weeks, after which time they will be destroyed. We are not responsible for these refunds or item(s) after this time.
15) Parts replaced due to our error will be sent by Royal Mail, unless courier delivery is considered a more viable option.
16) Where we have made an error or where goods have arrived damaged, we require customers to contact us prior to returning the goods. We may offer to arrange the return of the goods at our cost, using our contact couriers or by providing a pre-paid label. We cannot refund charges paid by customers to any other company.