What is the basic returns policy?
We allow returns of unused, undamaged items for refund or exchange within 30 days. This period may be extended during the Christmas period of November and December, which will be stated on the listing. Exchange or store credit may be offered after this time at our discretion.
What is the returns address?
PetrolScooter Returns Dept.
12-20 Carter Road
Who pays for return postage?
Where we make a mistake or send you an item is that is different to the displayed item we will of course pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Where we agree to pay for the return shipping costs we will provide a free-of-charge Royal Mail Tracked Returns label to UK customers for items under 20kg and 61x42x42cm in size.
If any other courier is used that has not been arranged by ourselves, we will not be liable for the cost under any circumstances.
International buyers may find that it is not cost effective to return unwanted items. This is because the shipping back to the UK may be more expensive than the value of the refund, particularly for low value items. It is usually far easier to resell the item in your home country, and many buyers realise a profit by doing this!
What is the returns process?
- Package your item for safe travel. Please contact our sales team and we will provide a Royal Mail label (where possible).
- Fill in the returns form that was included with your order, or include a note with your name, email address, postcode, and instructions as to whether you would like a refund, exchange, replacement etc.
- Return the item to us (address above). Please keep your receipt for proof-of-postage. We recommend using a tracked service as we cannot refund lost items. If you are using one of our returns labels, simply take the item to your local PostOffice.
- Allow 5 working days for us to receive and process the item (longer for international buyers).
- Send us an email if you would like to query your return after this time.
- We will arrange an exchange or refund as required.